Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Hope you all have a great V day!

My work was crazzzy with selling chocolate covered strawberries, which were oh so delicious!

Lots of Love to my appreciated friends and loved ones!

Everyone around me today wasn't really in the spirit, but I surely was. I think it's a cute holiday, not only for your spouse or signif other, but for anyone who's ever been there for you in your life. I think it's a great holiday for showing your love to your friends and family. It's a day of loving and being loved. Wayyy to many people in this world take advantage of the most important people in their lives. They let stupid things like fighting and money come between them, and that's just terrible. We need to thank others for their love & support.

Never take advantage and say "oh that will never happen to me" because it might, and it happens every single day. My heart goes out to anyone who has ever lost a loved one. For the pain is unbearable and will always stay with them.

After shedding a few tears while composing this message,
I once again hope you all had a great v day.

You are so blessed to be where you are and with whom your with.
Never stress the little things in life, it's not worth it.


Sincerely Yours,
Abby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment