The BEAUTIFUL and amazingly talented India Arie is about to release her new album Testimony: Vol. 2, LOVE & POLITICS, this coming tuesday. Listening to her heavenly voice sends chills down your spine. She is an outstanding singer and songwriter. Her lyrics are touching and educate us about life.
Record Label: Universal Republic
India Arie is a naturally gorgeous woman. She wishes "to spread love, healing and peace through the power of words and music." With flawless skin, her beautiful smile, and soft sweet voice, what more could you ask for?
India Arie is a naturally gorgeous woman. She wishes "to spread love, healing and peace through the power of words and music." With flawless skin, her beautiful smile, and soft sweet voice, what more could you ask for?
I truly and deeply hope that you guys will check out her amazing new album and other works!





Hi Abby thanks for calling, and welcome to the blogasphere, Yes I do all my own photography and I just had a sneaky peek at yours...which is very very nice :0)
ReplyDelete